13:00 - 14:00 CEST | 12:00-13:00 BST
This online webinar will focus on the results of the deliverable on Social Acceptance and Community Engagement of the PilotSTRATEGY project. The findings of regional community profiles developed through interviews, media analyses and other ap-proaches, as well as results of a first wave of surveys on community acceptance will be presented. These will be shown in an overview for the five regions of the PilotSTRATEGY countries (Spain, Portugal, France, Greece, Poland) and as a case study for Portugal. Furthermore, we will shortly present the engagement of key stakeholders during the first regional stakeholder committees.
- 13:00 Webinar Introduction - Fernanda Veloso, BRGM / Romain Viguier, SCCS
- 13:05 Overview of Social Acceptance in PilotSTRATEGY - Elisabeth Dütschke, Fraunhofer ISI
- 13:20 Case study of Portugal - Ana Delicado, University of Lisbon
- 13:35 Regional Stakeholder Committees - Sabine Preuß, Fraunhofer ISI
- 13:40 Q&A (Speakers plus one person from CIEMAT and France)
- 14:00 END